Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Great Cougar Cover Up 5/21/08

Of course there are Cougars is the Midwest.  Two years ago I watch as a fully grown adult ran across the road in front of me within 100 yards of my home.  Frankly, anything to take down the deer herd is OK by me.

abc7chicago.com: The Great Cougar Cover Up 5/21/08

Remember the lone, wandering cougar that was shot and killed by Chicago police?

Some wildlife experts say it may not have been alone and may not have wandered so far. Are government officials in the Midwest covering up a dangerous and growing cougar population?

In some places, they're called mountain lions. Around here, they're known as cougars.

There are questions about whether government officials here in the Midwest are waging "the great cougar cover-up" by ignoring evidence and disavowing the wild cats' existence.

1 comment:

therapydoc said...

I'm interested in your take on what I posted.

http://everyoneneedstherapy.blogspot.com/2008/05/great-cougar-cover-up.html

thanks