Thursday, October 01, 2009

Ya want to know why Americans are pissed - listen to Susan - this is the anger Congress is ignoring.

I caught most of this yesterday on Rush.  I would suggest listening to it rather than reading the transcript, you need to hear the passion in this woman's voice.

Susan in Glendale, California: Her Passion Speaks for Millions

September 30, 2009

Listen To It For Free! WMP | RealPlayer

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

 

RUSH: All right, Susan in Glendale, California, nice to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.


CALLER: Rush, it's a huge honor for me to speak to you, and I hope I can keep my -- my voice level, because I am so passionate. I am as passionate as you are about this country. I'm a conservative. I've listened to you for 25 years. I'm married. I have seven kids. And when you were telling me about how all of the shenanigans that they're going to do in the Senate to pass two different Senate bills then slam 'em together, attach them to some House bill about TARP, and then jam it through and jam it down our throats, I got furious. And then I listened to what you said about the Michigan mom who was watching some kids before they went to school and how the Michigan state came down on her accusing her of running an illegal day care, and you're right: What they're going to do is they're going to threaten our health and they're going to threaten the health of our children. If I don't comply with their health care, I'm not going to be able to get my children the medicine they need.

No comments: