Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Global Warming - Really???

Forgive me as I try to wrap my head around the whole idea of global warming as Iowa endures the most snow since 1969. Think I'm kidding??




So pardon me if a scoff at the idea of man-made global warming.


In fact, recent observations of our largest contributor to climate change - the SUN - might imply just the opposite, we might be on the cusp of global COOLING.

Sun Stays Sluggish as Weathermen Fight for Anti-Ice Age Funding

Every day, scientists hoping to see an increase in solar activity train their instruments at the sun as it crosses the sky. This is no idle academic pursuit: A lull in solar action could potentially drive the planet’s temperature down, or even prompt a mini Ice Age.
No, say it isn't so!!! Not a mini Ice Age!!!!!


No comments: