Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Death of a Muslim Woman: "The Whore Lived Like a German" - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE

The Death of a Muslim Woman: "The Whore Lived Like a German" - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE

This story has popped up all over the net over the past few days. I have listed it twice in my Daily Dozen. The thing I find most disquieting about this is that there is, in reality, no solution to this problem. Germany, and much of Europe, have held open the door to people who have no intention of becoming German, they simply wanted to leave the oppression of their homeland. Their customs and beliefs are not being shed infavor of more liberal and democratic western ideals, they are in fact hardening their old world stance.

Europe is very very close to a tipping point where they will be unable to reverse the Islamofication of their society. I am not sure they have the will to stop this process. Time will tell, but time is very short I fear.

No comments: