Monday, March 03, 2008

A man who's head is about to explode!!!

I have a friendlly back and forth with my kids when they push all the old man's buttons. And with a daughter over 30 and a son pushing 19, believe me they know all my buttons.

And then, of course, the "real world" can find them just as quickly.

And this one take me "RIGHT TO THE EDGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Obama Eye Wear!!
That's right! The next President of the United States is so cool he deserves his own line of sunglasses. A percentage of the profits will go to the Barrack Obama campaign so besides advertising his name, you are also helping out financially. Also, in keeping with the Obama motto of goodwill, we hire the homeless and residents of a women's shelter to help us with our logo process (and we pay above minimum wage too!)


Right to the edge I tell ya, right to the frigging edge!!!

No comments: